Nature’s Earth manufactures and sell organic mulches, composts, and soils and also provides sand, gravel, landscape stone, sod and firewood to homeowners, contractors, and businesses across the Mid-South.
Our three retail locations, open six days a week, are conveniently located around the Memphis area for convenient pick up or delivery of bulk landscaping materials.
Buying wholesale directly from Nature’s Earth allows consumers to actively engage in local recycling efforts and save money when compared to pre-packaged products.
Nature’s Earth offers contactless payment for pick-up. Every location offers in person contactless checkout. Social distancing guidelines may be in effect, so please observe any local or state mandated rules.
Nature’s Earth has several delivery options, ranging from single axle dump trucks to tractor-trailer deliveries. Delivery trucks will not leave the pavement. The standard weight of the truck, coupled with the weight of the product load ordered, prevent a truck from dumping anywhere but a paved, or established driveway.
Unfortunately, if you need a delivery of two different products, such as mulch and sand, or dirt and gravel, two deliveries will be required. Our trucks do not have the ability to separate products, and the movement of the trucks during the transport will cause the products to mix.
Forklift deliveries of sod and palleted stone are available. This service books up quickly, so please call our office for more information and pricing.
We encourage contactless deliveries, so please complete a Delivery Agreement, which will allow Nature’s Earth staff to know the exact location to dump, or place in the event of a forklift delivery, the product. The more information you can give, the better.
Our professional drivers and experienced logistics team ensure prompt, reliable, and accurate delivery. We strive to deliver materials exactly where they are needed within site accessibility and safety constraints; we will not risk safety or potential damage.
Nature’s Earth is committed to providing outstanding service throughout the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation. We are open for business. We are trying to keep business as usual for our employees and customers, so we have implemented some flexible ways to provide your landscaping needs.
- Are you not wanting to leave the house? Order a delivery! You will be required to visit our website, www.naturesearthproducts.com and complete a delivery agreement. This will allow our driver permission to enter your property and not require a physical signature from you.
- Customers who come inside one of our three locations will notice we have implemented a “6 foot safe space” area where you can easily have your questions answered, see products, and pay for your purchase. We are cleaning our credit card machines, doorknobs and other general areas with a CDC-approved cleaner.
We’ve also added new protocols to follow the guidance of the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). We will adopt new practices as they become necessary.
- Signage has been posted to remind employees to wash their hands frequently for a minimum of 20 seconds. Employees are also required to be fever and symptom free to work.
- Dedicated staff are cleaning customer stations and point of sale devices before and after use.
- Delivery drivers and heavy equipment operators are equipped with CDC-approved cleaners to ensure their equipment remains clean.
We are open with normal business hours and will continue to support our employees and customers to the best of our abilities.
Several of Nature’s Earth products carry national certifications, including our playground mulch and leaf compost. Additionally, the paint used on our colored mulches meets all EPA guidelines and certifications. Copies of all certification information is available upon request.
Nature’s Earth is a small, woman-owned local business. We strive to produce exceptional organic materials for outdoor landscaping.